- Recognize the role of human actions in determining the future of our climate
- Explain scientific concepts in language non-scientists can understand
- Find reliable sources of information on the internet
By the end of this module, you should be able to:
- explain that decisions about energy and environment have important but very complicated ethical implications.
- recognize that relying more on natural resources does not always correlate with greater wealth or higher quality of life.
- recall that if we value our grandchildren's quality of life as much as we value our own, then it is worthwhile to do more now to avoid climate change.
- assess what you have learned in Unit 3.