This last lesson has two sections. In Section 1 we will ask you to explore some other applications of geospatial intelligence and reflect on the future of the field. In Section 2 we will ask you to do the World Campus course critique and to answer some specific questions about the course for us. The deliverables this week are the course critique and an abbreviated discussion forum.
At the end of this lesson you will be able to:
- Discuss some of the applications of geospatial intelligence to law enforcement analysis.
- Discuss the application of geospatial intelligence to international humanitarian aid and disaster relief operations.
- Discuss some Geoint and cyberspace considerations.
- Conduct the World Campus Student Rating of Teaching Effectiveness (SRTE) survey.
- Provide feedback on the course to the instructors
If you have any questions now or at any point during this week, please feel free to post them to the GEOG 882 - General Discussion Forum in Canvas.