By the end of this lesson, you should be able to:
- Discern Planet-centric metrics and initiatives within a Corporate Sustainability Report.
- Evaluate an organization's approach to Planet issues through the lens of their stated Vision, Mission and Values.
- Compare established and emerging environmental standards and initiatives.
- Appraise how sustainability may reduce the environmental risk profile of an organization.
- Discern "badge proliferation" and marketing from meaningful third-party certifications.
|To Read||Chapters 1 and 2 (Keeley, et al.)
Documents and assets as noted/linked in the Lesson (optional)
|To Do||Case Assignment: Patagonia and REI
If you have any questions, please send them to my firstname.lastname@example.org Faculty e-mail. I will check daily to respond. If your question is one that is relevant to the entire class, I may respond to the entire class rather than individually.