By the end of this lesson, you should be able to:
- Discern the material aspects for a sustainability program and their importance.
- Evaluate an organization's approach to Profit issues through the lens of their stated Vision, Mission, and Values.
- Argue the relationships between sustainability, profitability, and long-term strategy of an organization.
- Differentiate sustainability-centric product offerings and strategies (revenue positive) from sustainability programs.
- Articulate the role of risk mitigation and regulatory compliance in sustainability.
|To Read||Chapters 5 and 6 (Keeley, et al.)
Documents and assets as noted/linked in the Lesson (optional)
|To Do||Case Assignment: IKEA
If you have any questions, please send them to my firstname.lastname@example.org Faculty e-mail. I will check daily to respond. If your question is one that is relevant to the entire class, I may respond to the entire class rather than individually.