There are several resources related to Cosmology that you may find helpful:
- The NASA WMAP mission provides a website that they call "Universe 101," which is an excellent set of materials that elaborate more deeply on many of the topics from this lesson in more detail than I was able to do.
- As always, you can also refer to www.astronomynotes.com for an additional set of reference material.
- Penn State Professor Niel Brandt has taught in past summers a week long workshop on Cosmology for science teachers, and he makes available all of his notes and overheads.
- WMAP also has an online activity for classroom use called "Measuring Accuracy."
- Another publication with cosmology background and related activities is the "Teacher's Guide to the Universe."
Tell us about it!
Have another website or printed piece on this topic that you have found useful? Share it in our Comment space below!