You are now in Stage 4 of the Capstone Project. The notes you make on your Stage 4 worksheet will inform and help you complete the final stages of your Capstone PowerPoint. We highly recommend that you work on Stage 4 during Modules 10-11 and try to get your worksheet completed and turned in early in the week of Module 12, so that you allow time for feedback before you need to finish and turn in your final product (Stage 5 of the Capstone Project).
- In Module 10 in Canvas, download the “Capstone Project Stage 4 - Vulnerability Planning and Action Worksheet."
- Work on the Stage 4 Worksheet during Modules 10-12. It is important to work on this gradually rather than just in Module 12.
- By the end of Module 12, you will be able to complete the Stage 4 Worksheet with notes about your chosen coastal city. Complete each section with relevant notes about your location.
- Submit your completed Stage 4 Worksheet to Module 12: Capstone Stage 4 in Canvas by the end of Module 12 (see the Course Calendar for the due date). Please employ the following naming convention: Last Name_First Name Stage4Worksheet.docx.
- After you have submitted the Capstone Stage 4 Worksheet and have received feedback from your instructor, continue populating your PowerPoint with high quality information you gathered from Stage 4. You will need to be vigilant about updating the PowerPoint as you work through the course. Remember that this will be part of your end of semester project.