What will we learn?
By the end of this lesson, you should be able to:
- define impacts of climate change and explain the difference between direct and indirect impacts, giving examples;
- define vulnerability and explain the three dimensions of vulnerability, giving examples;
- explain how the same climate change impact creates winners and losers;
- explain what resilience to climate change is and how that relates to vulnerability;
- understand and articulate common risk factors for increased vulnerability to climate change impacts;
- describe climate justice.
What is due for Lesson 5?
Lesson 3 will take us one week to complete. Please refer to the Calendar in Canvas for specific time frames and due dates. Specific directions for the assignments below can be found within this lesson.
Complete the following steps to complete Lesson 5:
If you have questions, please feel free to post them to the Ask a Question about Lesson 5forum. While you are there, feel free to post your own responses if you, too, are able to help a classmate.