Now that we've established the scientific context for climate change and understand that its emissions that primarily drive these changes, let's take a closer look at these emissions by sector. As we work our way through this lesson, be thinking carefully about how these emissions sectors relate both to the proximate causes and driving forces of climate change we learned about last week.
What will we learn?
By the end of this lesson, you should be able to:
- understand the role of each emissions sector in the overall emissions profile;
- describe the growth in GHG emissions from these sectors;
- identify and explain differences in emissions sectors in various geographic areas.
What is due for Lesson 2?
Lesson 2 will take us one week to complete. Please refer to the Calendar in Canvas for specific time frames and due dates. Specific directions for the assignments below can be found within this lesson.
Complete the following steps to complete Lesson 2:
- Work through the Lesson 2 content on this website.
- Read the required reading assignments.
- Complete Writing Workshop: Managing Time.
- Take the Lesson 2 Content Quiz.
- Write your Write to Learn response.
If you have questions, please feel free to post them to the Ask a Question about Lesson 2 forum. While you are there, feel free to post your own responses if you, too, are able to help a classmate.