What will we learn?
By the end of this lesson, you should be able to:
- explain the stressors of a changing climate on food security at various geographic scales
- evaluate the interconnected nature of food security, climate change, population growth, and development
- explain the difference between hydrology and water resources;
- describe some of the hydrologic impacts of climate change;
- describe some of the impacts of climate change on water quantity and water quality;
What is due for Lesson 7?
Lesson 7 will take us one week to complete. Please refer to the Calendar in Canvas for specific timeframes and due dates. Specific directions for the assignments below can be found within this lesson.
Complete the following steps to complete Lesson 7:
- Work through the Lesson 7 content on this website.
- Read the required readings.
- Take the Lesson 7 Content Quiz.
- Write your Write to Learn response.
If you have questions, please feel free to post them to the Ask a Question about Lesson 7 forum. While you are there, feel free to post your own responses if you, too, are able to help a classmate.