End of Module Recap:
In this module, you should have learned the following concepts:
- In response to climate change, species can adapt, move, or die.
- Range shift and population size are key variables in predicting extinction.
- Mountains, high latitudes, and islands are very sensitive to range shift.
- Often, other anthropogenic impacts act in concert with climate change to cause species to become threatened or extinct (you should know what some of these impacts are).
AssignmentsYou should have read the contents of this module carefully, completed the lab and submitted in Canvas, and taken the Module Quiz. If you have not done so already, please do so before moving on to the next module. Incomplete assignments will negatively impact your final grade.
- Lab 11: Conservation of Critically Endangered Species